Wintersailmaking and/or upholstery on site and remote!
When the sailing season is over, your ship is stored, the ideas about sailing have shifted to the background. Next spring the jitters will start to appear again and in April, when the first rays of sunshine are shining, you prefer to sail straight away. As soon as you enter your property, you will see the pale curtains and the outdated upholstery. You will remember that last year you talked to each other many times about a fresher upholstery and a convertible top and you decide to go and find out.
At that moment you start looking around and at most sailmakers and upholsterers you come to the conclusion that many a water sports enthusiast uses the same time span in terms of orientation.
The month of April is now fully booked, in May it is your yacht's turn and in June you can go sailing. So your sailing pleasure will take a while to come.
Not when you think ahead and are already preparing for a new sailing season!
At Pedro we have a new service, the:
Pedro winter sailmaker and/or upholsterer on location and at a distance!
What does this mean in concrete terms? Suppose so:
- the weather is reflected in your curtains;
- the zipper of your spray hood is not working properly;
- the corner pieces of the upholstery on the sofa are worn;
- there is a crack in a window of your spray hood or your vision is being obstructed;
- the seams of your spay hood are loose which brings the risk to further damage;
- your ship is in need for a fresh, modern look;